Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary - General Admission
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Brighton, Tasmania
- Product code: BWS
General Admission Includes: Complimentary kangaroo food and entry to daily tours at 10am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm.
Only 30 minutes drive from Hobart CBD, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary is run to protect and assist our wildlife. Showcasing our unique Tasmanian fauna, visitors are able to explore the sanctuary at their own pace.
Bonorong offers a range of other tour options including feeding frenzy's and night tours which can be organised by contacting TasVacations on 03 6234 4666.
Tour Details: Open 9am - 5pm, 7 days a week. Closed Christmas Day*. Wheelchair accessible.
*Opening times may vary during Covid.
Cancellation fees apply. We are an outdoor all-weather venue and in the event of inclement weather tours will proceed. In the event that you cancel your tour the following conditions apply:
- Bookings cancelled at least 2 days prior to the event date will be given a full refund.
- Bookings cancelled within 2 days of the event date incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- No shows or arrivals after the experience has finished will not be refunded their deposits.
- No participants may decide to leave a tour early however no refund will be offered.