- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: PJH0MD
A day walk visiting some of kunanyi's most popular huts
Here's your chance to learn a little more about the wonders right in Hobart's backyard, listen to the stories of the mountains history and unique plants and animals all in the care of knowledgeable local guides.
This classic mountain walking loop starts from the Springs on kunanyi / Mt Wellington. The small group will visit five of the most celebrated huts on the mountain. The first stop will be Sphinx Rock for some bird watching before visiting a number of huts including a rest at Junction Cabin with a BBQ lunch at the Chalet. After lunch the group will return to the Springs along the amazing Organ Pipes track, one of the great short walks of Tasmania.
- Location: The Springs, kunanyi / Mt Wellington, meet at Lost Freight Cafe
- Tour duration 5 hours (meet at 10am finish at 3pm)
- Walk duration 3.5 hours
- Distance ~10km
- Difficulty Medium
- Effort Medium
- Snacks and BBQ lunch included
- Transport on request
- Family friendly: Not recommended for children under 10
Maximum Group Size: 6 guests and 1 guide